Our School Uniform Policy
Our policy at Lindow is that all children wear school uniform during their time in school. We believe it instils a sense of pride and community and ensures children are practically and appropriately dressed. We ask that all parents support the school in the implementation of its uniform policy. If correct uniform is not worn, the school will contact parents to resolve this. If families are struggling to meet the financial costs of providing appropriate uniform, please contact the school.
Lindow school uniform comprises...
- red school sweatshirt*/cardigan*/ fleece*
- white polo shirt*/ blouse/shirt
- grey trousers/ shorts/pinafore dress/skirt
- black shoes (not trainers)
- in summer, the additional option of a red striped / checked dress is permitted
- PE kit - white round neck t-shirt*, red shorts and trainers. Black or grey joggers can be worn in the colder months.
All items listed above are required. Generic versions are permitted. Branded versions of these bearing the school logo are marked with an * and are available here.... The branded version is optional. It can be bought new using the link above, or second-hand from school via our 'New to You' sales. Please ask at the school office for more details.
Water bottles and book bags displaying our school logo can be purchased from the school office. Generic versions are also permitted.