Our Values & Ethos
‘Caring, Learning and Achieving together’
Lindow’s values and ethos are fundamental to all we aim to achieve and therefore drive everything we do.
- We strive to achieve the highest standards in all areas of learning for every individual, enabling them to reach their full potential
- We aim to develop well-rounded and confident individuals who make a positive contribution to their local and global community
- We provide a nurturing, caring and safe environment where every member is valued
- We take pride in our school and work to create a unique and stimulating learning environment
- We celebrate achievement, diversity and individuality
We deliver our vision and values through the following:
- Having the highest expectations for teaching and learning through the school and in all subjects, via a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- By ensuring we provide strong pastoral support for all children, as well as delivering a high quality PSHE and life skills based curriculum
- By seeking the views of all stakeholders and involving them in the decision-making process
- Working collaboratively with other schools in our local area and beyond, to share good practice and drive school improvement through innovation and current research
By the time the children transfer to the next stage of their education, we aim to ensure that they are happy, confident, knowledgeable, honest and thoughtful individuals who are sensitive to, and understanding of, the needs of others.